2013 Educational Tracks Overview
Hosted by DataXu.
- A1| Connecting with the Emotional Shopper: Mapping Emotion-Based Purchase Behaviors In-Store
- A2| The Pre-Store and In-Store Brain: Similarities and Differences You Can Leverage Across Points on the Path to Purchase
- A3| Redefining the Path to Purchase: How Real-Time Experience Tracking Helps Diageo Optimize Shopper Strategy
- A4| The 'Amazonification' of Retail
- A5| From Insights to Action: How to Harness Data to Deliver Results
- A6| Brand and Category are Buzz Kills: The Thrill of Occasion-Based Shopping
- A7| Leveraging Lifestyle/Lifestage Segmentation to Drive Category Growth
Hosted by TimBar Packaging & Display.
- B1| Getting People to Love People Again
- B2| Marketing to Millennial Moms – Get Ready for a Really Different Generation of Shoppers
- B3| Blurring Channels: Discovering Emerging Retail Channels that Challenge CPG Brands to Think Differently About Their Products
- B4| Bringing Natural to Life Via Retail Decisions and Execution
- B5| Adding 'Spice' to Retailer and CPG Collaboration
- B6| Shoppers Around the Globe: The Impact of Culture and Context
- B7| Creating Irresistible In-Outlet Experiences to Drive Growth
Hosted by Microsoft Advertising.
- C1| Context is King – How To Win with Shoppers in a Seamless Shopping World
- C2| Omni-Channel Customer Engagement – Move Swiftly Before Your Competitors Do
- C3| It's Digital, But Is It Personal? Putting the Shopper in Your Digital Shopper Marketing Strategy
- C4| Reinventing CPG Customer Experiences in an Omni-Channel World